If you have to walk in the rain then a Stutterheim raincoat is the coat for you. With its double welded seams of thick rubberised cotton, hemp strings and silver buttons the Stutterheim Stockholm raincoat really is the business. The only jacket Eight Paws has tested that keeps you dry on those rainy day dog walks. With no separate lining this coat is perfect for wearing with your choice of layer underneath. Available in a range of colours. Simply the best most stylish raincoats around.
Please use the sizing guide on the Stutterheim website: http://stutterheim.com/global/shopping-help/size-guide/
- The Stockholm raincoat is unisex with a fairly straight and slim fit. If you're often likely to wear a suit or layers underneath, do consider sizing up
- Keep in mind that the sizes are mens’ sizes, so for the ladies you might be looking at a smaller size than usual
- We recommend that you strictly follow the Stutterheim care instructions to ensure your raincoat lasts the distance
- If the garment is dirty or has stains first try using a wet cloth and soap. If stains don’t come out, the garment may be machine washed in maximum 40 degrees only on the setting for delicate items
- Do not use softener or bleach
- Do not tumble dry, only air dry the garment flat